CONTACT ME

Monday, October 28, 2013

James + Elaine - E-Session at Sculpture Park

James+Elaine
E-Session photos at Sculpture Park
10-26-13

James and I used to be co-workers at a company in Redmond, WA, well before my photography days. So I was glad to hear that he got engaged, I was also ecstatic that he decided long ago to use me for as his wedding photographer.

These photos were taken at Sculpture park on a chilly cloudy Seattle Day (the ushhh for Seattle). For me though I love our cloudy day light. Makes for excellent photos!

















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment