CONTACT ME

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Baby Blake's 1st Photoshoot

Baby Blake's 1st Photoshoot
10-02-13

Ever since our little man was brought into this world on 9/18/13. I've been day dreaming about doing his newborn photos. Now of course since he is the son of a photographer, I had to make the special and extraordinary. Luckily for us our good friend Ming is an amazing crocheting champ. She put together a super cute dinosaur outfit.

I didn't realize it, but while I was editing the photos, I noticed that he kinda looked Bowser from my super Mario Days. =)









Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment