CONTACT ME

Monday, October 7, 2013

Annie+Hubert E-Session @ Arboretum

Annie+Hubert
E-Session @ Arboretum
10-5-13

The camera loves these two. They have great chemistry and it shows. This was an awesome fall day at Scuplure park. The leaves were vibrant with color and the sun stayed out for most of the time. Just one of those days that would have been great to do a photo walk or in this case, fun engagement photos.

It's funny to me when I put couples into situations they wouldn't normally be in when posing for photos. I can generally get a sense of far I can push the them. Annie and Hubert were definitely on the shy side so I kept it PG. =)

If it were up to me I would make every couple roll around and take steamy photos on the beach. LOL












Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment