CONTACT ME

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Justin+June E-Session - I'm so into you!

Justin+June E-Session
4-7-12
Museum of Glass
Tacoma, WA

As a wedding photographer, I have the privilege of meeting so many great couples. And from what I've seen no one relationship is the same. Each one is as unique as a fingerprint.

Being behind the lens I also witness a wide array of relationships types. Some tend to bicker more than other, some are very quiet, and then there are some where you see the unjaded kind of love. Justin and June definitely have the kind of love that emanates.

Most of the time I'm posing the couple and say things like, "pretend you like each other."

With Justin and June it was pretty much "stand here" and all I have to do is capture the affection that came naturally to them.

This genuine love makes my job easy. I become more of an observer than a person directing every move.





















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment