CONTACT ME

Monday, December 12, 2011

Madeleine - Senior Photos - "OMG! I look freaking Gorgeous"

Madeleine
Senior Photos
Kent, WA
12/10/11

It's great to see someone's mood completely change after I show them a few shots on the camera's LCD. Madeline plays the Violin. I was pretty sure she was more interested in getting along with her day and off to her recital than to take senior photos. However, after I showed her a couple of frames on the camera, she got completely into the shoot and turned into a modeling diva!

I took Madeline's moms mother's headshot a few years ago. (Renee) She was literally client #3 for me. So this was kind of a special thing for me to take her daughter's senior photos as well.











Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment