CONTACT ME

Monday, December 12, 2011

Conner - Senior Photos - Plaid in a hay field... makes sense to me

Conner
Senior Photos
Kent, WA
12/3/11

Session 1: Doing senior photos always brings me back... Highschool feels like yesterday but in reality is was closer to 20 years ago since I was a freshman. Now I'm dating myself.

Conor showed up with a few different shirts to wear for his senior photos shoot. A yellow polo, plaid shirt, and another of which I can't exactly remember. I suggested shooting in the hay field close to the home and so naturally Jenna, his girlfriend, suggested the plaid shirt. I guess I understand the logic in that. Hay = farm = farmer in a plaid shirt.

Anyhow, he's a natural in front of the camera and the photos came out real rustic considering the background (you may recognize it from someone's engagement shoot).















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen seattle Senior photos photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment