CONTACT ME

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Katie & Minh's Family Portraits - Balloons, Hot Chocolate, & Tu Tus

Katie & Minh Family Shoot
Pioneer Square
Dec 04, 2011

Tis the season for family photos. I had a lot of fun today in Pioneer Square. I had a family session with Katie, her husband Minh, and their super cute daughter Payton. Nothing says sassy cute like a Golfer's hat, I love nerds t-shirt, cool sunglasses, a tutu, uggs, and some serious balloons.

The family was fashionably in sync. I was thoroughly impressed.


(I love the remaining fall colors in the Ivy here)






(For a fall day we lucked out with some great blue skies. I had to be sure to make sure we got it into the shot. I was on my back with a 35mm 1.4 in this shot and a 580ex shoot thru umbrella to light them up while underexposing the sky. Lots of bird doo doo on the ground but I think it was worth it)


(It's surprising how wide a 35mm is on a full frame)


















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment