CONTACT ME

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sophy & Patrick Khmer Wedding and Cabo

Sophy & Patrick
Khmer Wedding and Cabo
Kent & Cabo
06-22-14

There were so many elements to Sophy and Patrick's wedding. I was impressed by how well it was executed.

Sunday: Cambodian traditional ceremony with full on parade of the grooms side.
Monday: Since my wife was friends with Sophy we all flew along with her family to attend the Cabo wedding which fell on a Thursday.

I have to preface the fact that I'm obviously more of a visual person. I hate reading fine print. So when I received my passport card recently I saw that we can get into Canada and Mexico with it. However I didn't realize it was just by Land or Sea. The fight to Cabo from Seattle was a bout 5hrs. Plus about a 40 minute layover. We get into Cabo and they get me for not having the passport book, apparently the card is a completely useless if you fly.

Instead of making any exceptions, they put me on the next flight to Seattle. BLAHHHH!@ So basically I had the longest round trip ever back to Seattle to pick up my passport book.

Enough about me more about the wedding. Here are the great photos from a wonderful wedding.



















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment