CONTACT ME

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Annie + Hubert Prewedding Photos @ Des Moines Beach

Annie + Hubert
Prewedding Photos @ Des Moines
7-2-14

This is our second session together, however this time around Annie was rocking a pink Vera Wang. I love this dress. I also loved how nonchalant Annie was about the whole thing. She is also one of the most daring brides to be that I've seen. I'm usually the one pushing my clients to the edge of their comfort zone but she flipping the tables on me when she walked barefoot on a log on the beach while the tide was rising.

In my head I was thinking "Oh please don't fall in". It would make for interesting shot and story to tell but maybe not in Vera Wang. However Annie is a trooper and the shot turned out gorgeous.




















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

3 comments:

  1. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot. Visit: Best Seattle Wedding Photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed nice couple and their pre wedding shoot looks amazing! I visited LA with my fiancé for pre wedding photo shoot and we have booked one of local San Francisco wedding venues for our big day. Hope to get perfect arrangements done.

    ReplyDelete