CONTACT ME

Monday, June 2, 2014

Michelle+Phan - Engagement Shoot

Michelle + Phan
Engagement Shoot
5-31-14
Seattle

I believe my photography is a lot like Srichaha. I hate advertising because it's easy to get lost in the over saturated sea of other photographers. I let the photos and the client's experience spread the word about me. Once you see the photos you get a bit hooked and will refer your friends too. Unlike Sriracha, my factory doesn't cause the neighborhood to get up in arms about the smell. =)

Michelle was a bridesmaid from one of my previous weddings. It puts a smile on my face to know that any former bridesmaid had a good enough experience to want to use me on their special day as well.

Phan is built like a tank, however he comes off as a soft teddy bear. I can see why Michelle loves the guy so much.



















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment