CONTACT ME

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Andy+Giselle Pre-Wedding @ Sculpture Park

Andy + Giselle
Pre-Wedding
Sculpture Park Seattle
6-14-15

I love being around fun couples. Makes my job easy. I know it can be a bit nerve racking to play model for a couple of hours, so I usually try my best to lighten the mood while we do our photo sessions. Typically, after about 20 minutes I get a much more relaxed couple and it definitely translates into better photos with more organic emotions.

Giselle and Andy was definitely a pleasure to work with. Their energy was awesome and I love the interaction they had.

























Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment