CONTACT ME

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Daniel - The soon to be famous...

Daniel
Portraits
6/4/14

I come from a large family #6 out of 9 to be exact. Daniel is the oldest of all my nieces and nephews. He's aspiration is to become an actor. A far step from most careers in our family. But I watched him in a play and I believe he has the chops to become a damn good actor.

Below are the headshots he asked me to do for him.








Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment