CONTACT ME

Monday, November 4, 2013

Natalie's Family Portraits

Natalie's Family Portraits
11/03/13
Renton

I come from a large family and I love being surrounded by all my nieces and nephews. And when I say surrounded it's very literal. There's now 14 kids ragning from 3 months to 16 yrs old and they love to wrap around my legs and just sit there, forcing me to drag them around the room.

Natalie, Noah, Roman, and Ella are my older brother's children. They've all grown up so handsome and cute!

















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment