CONTACT ME

Monday, March 8, 2010

Helen & Vu Engagement Shoot

Canon 7D
50mm 1.4
70-200- 2.8
10-22mm
Beauty Dish
monopod
Nikon Sb80DX



A very amazing Saturday Morning, well atleast by Seattle Standards. The sky was a deep rich blue and the temperature hovered around 59 degrees.

Today was Helen and Vu's much awaited engagement shoot 2 months over due. We chose Coulon Park because of the location to their home and also the variety of backdrops the park provides. There's water, piers, bridges, trees, benches galoure, and even a place to eat.



We spent about 3 1/2 hrs at the park and were able to turn out some great photos. I tried a new technique to my shots by purposefully over exposing by 1/3 a stop and lowered the saturation level on the 7D by 2 stops.

I want light but vibrant photos, I'm trying to imitate Jasmine Stars technique.



This is my favorite shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment