CONTACT ME

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Schnaitman Wedding Shot on Sept 26, 2009

Dustin and Kim are good friends of mine. Dustin is actually my coworker and I was more than happy to be able to shoot his wedding.

I actually shot this wedding back on Sept. 26, 2009 but didnt post it up until now.  Interesting day, it started off bright and cloudy which wreaked havoc on my exposure, then it was slear and sunny which caused squinty eyes and harsh shadow.







Luckily for me Mai was there to help cover the fill shots. There's no slacking when it comes to shooting weddings, you have to be quick on your feet and know you equipment well enough to tune them blindfolded.

The wedding was overall a great success and the photos turned out great.




























More photos here.

Schnaitman Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment