CONTACT ME

Monday, April 7, 2014

Hannah & Jordan - E-Session

Hannah & Jordan
E-Session
4-6-14
Kubota Gardens

I love getting referrals. It's better than any magazine ad or online banner! That's why it's so important to me to have everyone I work with comfortable with me and happy with the results.

Going out on a shoot with me is like taking a hike with an over zealous friend with camera. After about 30 minutes or so it won't feel like a photoshoot anymore, we're just getting some exercise in some fancy heals and a sun dress. =)

Such was the case with Hannah and Jordan. I love getting to know couples on our shoot. And it's very crucial to have them comfortable for the more genuine smiles.

As soon as Jordan was teasing Hannah about her legs, I knew we'll have a good time. =) (There's nothing wrong with her legs BTW)

















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment