CONTACT ME

Monday, April 14, 2014

Caitlyn+Logan E-Session @ Volunteer Park

Caitlyn+Logan
E-Session @ Volunteer Park
4-13-14

I love Volunteer Park and the Conservatory. My recent fascination with gardening and collecting rare and health beneficial plants made it a special treat to do an engagement session there with Caitlyn and Logon. I also brought out the family to enjoy the park while I took photos. It was like all my favorite things all lumped into one day. Not mention I got the chance to try Paseo's Sandwich shop for the first time that day. It was amazing.

Caitlyn and Logan look like they came off of the cover of an Asian Soap Opera. I mean that in the most complimenting way. They looked good from every angle. Which makes it easy for me as the photographer, it's almost just point and shoot from there.

Below is a collection of my favorite shots from the session.



















Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment