CONTACT ME

Monday, January 20, 2014

Michael + Mark @ The Admiral Theater in Bremerton

Michael + Mark
The Admiral Theater in Bremerton
1/18/14
Assist: Katherine

I love my job as a photographer. I love where it has taken me and where it will continue to take me (this year I will be shooting in 4 different countries). I especially love the many doors that it has opened for me. And how for a brief day, I get to peek into the lives of the couples and families of so many walks of life. The one key thing I see as a very common overlap in every family is the love that shows itself at every wedding. It makes me smile each time I think about it.

Preview of Michael and Mark's Wedding...










Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment