CONTACT ME

Monday, September 5, 2011

Tom+Kristina Wedding - Terrible Beauty

Tom+Kristina Wedding
St Anthony's
9/3/11
Renton, WA
2nd Shooter: Alvin

Less than 4 weeks prior to Tom and Kristina's wedding I got married to Mai in the same church on August 6th, 2011. Today I find myself back in the same church on the other side of the lens. =)

I think I this is the most I've been to church in years. I'm bad Catholic. New year's resolutions is to go every week. Fingers Crossed.





Morning:

Kristina






Tom




First Look:




Bridal Party








Church Ceremony:





Reception:








Cake Cutting:


Reception:




Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment