CONTACT ME

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Romp in the wheat fields - Tammy's Portraits

Tammy Tran
Kent, WA
July 18, 2011

Assist: Quang and Vee Phuong

Makes me feel like an old man when I have to start with "back when I was 14 there were no such things as digital cameras and most Vietnamese adults in my life were under 5 ft tall. Tammy is definitely the new breed and next generation of kids to grow up American. She is 5'7". Over 6 ft with heels and only 14. I felt short standing next to the girl.

She is a deadly combination of brains and beauty. Skipping a grade she will be a sophomore next year in highschool. I was glad she took direction well and was trooper to romp in the tall grass with me.

The photos were taken in a field by my house in Kent. The grass by now has grown extremely tall due to the abundant rain and sunshine this season. So while shooting in the tall grass I must have collected enough grains in my hair and under my shirt to make a small pot of rice.

The photos turned out fabulous! we made due with what we had surrounding the area. VP's classic car, a yellow tractor, and of course, my favorite tall grass.

Equipment used:
Canon 5D
Reflector
85mm 1.8
White Lightening with white umbrella
Cyber sync triggers

My Voice activated boom - Quang






























Binh Nguyen Photographer



Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers
Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle

john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star

No comments:

Post a Comment