CONTACT ME

Monday, July 18, 2011

I heard rain on your wedding day is good luck! We had plenty of luck then. Minh + Vi Wedding

Minh + Vi
July 16th, 2011
Wedding
New Hong Kong Restaurant
Kabuta Gardens
Pike Place Market.

Golden rays, 75 degree temperatures, and a perfectly healthy body is what I was dreaming of as I woke up from my 5am Alarm. It's the middle of July and those are the scenarios for a perfect day for a wedding.

However, Seattle would live up to it's reputation again and let it's wet ways dampen the morning festivities at Vi and Minh's Wedding. Still weighed down from my week long cold I dragged my butt out of bed because no matter if it's rain, wind, or a stuffy nose a wedding takes priority.

The day started off soaked in rain. I was soaked in rain. As anyone who has been involved with Vietnamese weddings it was going to be a long day, add ran to the mix and it was going to be an extra long day.

Luckily for us, after our mid day break the rain ceased about 230pm while on our way to Pike Place Market in Seattle.

And finally I get my chance to flex the creative photography juices. It can be a bit embarrassing to posing in front of large crowds but Vi, Minh, and the bridal party were troopers and gave it their all.

I was very impressed by the elaborate decor and detail given to their big day. Vi had on some pretty elaborate dress changes! All of which were amazing and very couture! Kudos to her style!





















Here's how I got the shot in front of Pike Place Market






Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers
Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle

john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star

No comments:

Post a Comment