CONTACT ME

Monday, August 15, 2011

Katy+Eric Engagement - "I Do" in so many ways

Katy + Eric Engagement
Pioneer Square
Hotel Andra
August 14th, 2011

Assist: Alicia

I'm huge fan of sociology and psychology. I like seeing how different people & cultures think and act. That's why, when I have time, I love people watching. Sitting in a cafe or restaurant I'll guess at what kind of relationship a different table may have with each other. This table is on a first date, indicators maybe the awkward body language or giggle after a not so funny comment. And that table, ooh they're fighting and she is about to kick him to the curb girlfriend.

Being a photographer I get to be witness to lots of couple interactions. When it comes to weddings you can usually see who's the boss. 90% of the time it's the woman! Since I've recently gone through the marriage process. I understand fully well what most couples have to experience to make it to the big day.

Shooting with Katy and Eric was a joy. Based on their interactions, I can tell they were definitely in love and knew all of each others quirks!

They were also very prepared! I love this. Makes me want to give a little extra since they have taken the time to make it extra unique. Newton's law - every action has an equal and opposite reaction.



I love this shot! However maybe it's because I have a dirty mind, but the shape of the letters make me think of other things.









This was an interesting spot, found in the parking garage next to Trinity nightclub.





One of my favorites of all time I dare say. This has a very ethereal look. We were also able to employ the parasol. Beautiful piece. $20 rental from www.bellaumbrella.com










Welcome to Hotel Andra located on 4th Ave in Seattle. Hotels are amazing places to shoot. Always well decorated and lots of colors.















Behind the scenes.





Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle
john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star


No comments:

Post a Comment