CONTACT ME

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I Love BIG Family renunions

Olympia, WA
February 20th, 2011

I love big family reunions. My family is big, I'm one of 9 kids so when we get together it feels like a small army. That's why it surprises me to meet folks with larger families than mine. This is the case wit the Yates. I was down in Olympia to shoot Kay's Parent's 60th Anniversary.

With so many folks its easy to get lost in the crowd. So I wanted to take everyone's headshot and give them a chance to stand out.





Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle
john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star

No comments:

Post a Comment