CONTACT ME

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ascension Wellness - Meditation, Relaxation, and Photos!

Located in the heart of downtown Des Moines, about a stones throw away from the Beach, sits fittingly a great center for wellness and health. The staff is amazing, friendly, and very very helpful.

During our shoot I stuck 2 spent batteries in the same pocket as my keys. Unfortunately as I was shooting and bending in different angles the batteries pressed down on my unlock button, and for anyone who owns a Lexus, you may know that if you hold down the unlock button for about 3 seconds all of the windows including the sunroof will open!

This is fantastic for a hot sunny day to air out your car but being that we live in Seattle it was pouring rain outside. We finished up our shoot to discover a car soaked in rain for about an hr. My windows still get foggy from the inside a week later.

Luckily for me, Jason and his staff came to the rescue with bundles of towels. Thanks Jason. I appreciate all of your kindness!

Please visit them.
http://ascendwell.com/





No comments:

Post a Comment