CONTACT ME

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Alena and Rob @ Pike Place Market in Seattle

Canon 7D
Canon 24-70
Pike Place Market
Conditions:
Running into evening with low light and heavy overcast. the lighting was a bit too dark but I saved it by pumping the ISO to 500.





Alena and Rob were great to work with. I love working with people with beautiful eyes! Great eyes almost speak to you in photos. Most of the time its saying, I'm hot and I know it (or I can't believe we've been taking photos for the last 3hrs, I'm tired and I'm ready to go home).





We arrived at 5;45 pm on Sunday just as all the vendors were closing shop, which was a good and bad since we missed the fish guys but were able to clear out the crowds to give us free reign of the place.




All and all a great photo session. With more photos to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment