CONTACT ME

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Lynette and Shawn Engagement Photos at Chateau St Michelle Winery

Lynette and Shawn
Engagement Photos at Chateau St Michelle Winery
Woodinville, WA
Canon 7D
Canon 24-70 F2.8



Prior to every shoot I look at weather reports religiously. As a photographer, we're strange to be begin with, so I frown at the sight of pure blue skies and smile when I leave the house and see nothing but clouds (minus the rain of course).



The affect of the clouds is a like one gigantic softbox! Soft shadows, even light, and free! Of course I smile when we get these types of conditions the day of a shoot.



These were the exact conditions of Lynette and Shawn's engagement shoot.





This is the first time ever shooting at Chateau St, Michelle. Its amazing to have this in our backyard. I regret not visiting sooner. It's an amazing facility. What topped it off for me was to see a pair of beautiful peacocks roaming the grounds.
*Just a note if you decide to shoot there, be sure to get a release form signed.





This has got to be one of my favorite shots so far. I love the lighting and and how bright the image came out. Her head slight tilted conveyed this additional feeling of warmth. What's not in the photo is Mai off to the left holding up a large
diffuser panel.







They were a great couple to work with. Lots of personality and had a great look about them. Especially Shawn, he had a lot of expression in his eyes which was conveyed in his photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment