CONTACT ME

Friday, May 23, 2014

Lai + Kathryn E-Session

Lai + Kathryn
E-Session
5-22-14
Renton, WA

I've known these two since college, way back... I mean a few/couple years ago. =) I'm so glad to see that they've finally realized the dream of marriage.

As cute as they are, I dont think I've met a couple who is more uncomfortable in front of the camera. Luckily for them I don't deter easily and have a special knack for making my subjects comfortable and feeling natural. (I know I sound like an under wear commercial)














Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment