CONTACT ME

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Composing the Shot

As a wedding photographer. You constantly have to look for the shot. There's no such thing as taking a break and putting the camera down. I get too paranoid that at that very moment I rest my camera on the table something crazy or momentous happens and I miss my opportunity.


In this shot at Sicily and Nolan's wedding I noticed the priest sitting waiting before the ceremony. So I crept up behind him and snagged this shot. It's a peaceful photo and conveys a lot of emotion without showing any facial expressions.

Notice the hands are the focal point. And using the rule of 3rds I have the hands at the upper right cross section to give the photo more drama.



This was taken by Jason.




Seattle Wedding Photographers Seattle Wedding Photographer Seattle Wedding Photography Glamour Photography Seattle Portrait Photographers Seattle Intimate Photographers Seattle Boudoir Photographers Seattle Professional Photographers Wedding photographers Seattle Wedding photography Seattle Portrait photographer Seattle Portrait photographers Seattle Portrait photography Seattle john and Joseph Ben Chrisman jasmine star Binh Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment